Early voting starts on Monday, October 22nd, and Election Day is Tuesday, November 6th. Vote early and bring a few Republican voters with you! This is the last time that voting straight ticket Republican will be offered, and I urge you to Vote Straight Republican! Here are some things to know about Republican candidates.
- Republicans judge candidates not only follow the law, they know the law. If you don’t believe me, ask the non-partisan Houston Bar Association. HBA has the results of their 2018 Judicial Preference Poll which overwhelmingly favors Republican Judge candidates! Go
Judicial-Preference-Poll-Results.pdf. You can also find profiles on Republican judge candidates by going to https://www.republicanjudges.com/.
- Harris County is run by fiscally conservative Republicans who make Harris County a great place to live. Commissioner Jack Morman has made our county parks beautiful and has kept roads and bridges in good repair with less staff than his predecessor and within budget! Treasurer Orlando Sanchez has managed the Office of Harris County Treasurer without increasing its cost to the taxpayers for 8 years, and Judge Ed “Hunker Down” Emmitt has been an efficient manager of our county business and emergency response team.
- Governor Abbott and our booming economy is the reason so many people have moved to Teǆas. Don’t California our Texas! Vote for Texas Values! Vote Republican to ensure that he has the support he needs for Texas to continue to have law and order, and to continue to be an economic powerhouse and envy of all states.
- President Trump has the support that he needs in the Senate and Congress to continue to bring safety and economic prosperity to Texas and America – let’s keep it that wall. Senator Cruz has been working closely with President Trump to lower taxes, simplify tax forms and build the wall. Congressman Babin has been working to keep jobs in District 36 by restoring NASA’s core human space flight missions, by making common sense regulation reform, and build the wall.
- State Representative Dennis Paul is the only engineer in the Texas Legislature. As an engineer and small businessman, he brings many gifts to the table for flood control management, expanding space business, and tax reform.
The harsh reality is that Democrats are the party of mobs, we Republicans are the party of jobs! Their ads are about feelings, not issues. They try to distance themselves from the actions of the Democrat Party with inspiring words of hope and change (remember President Obama?) and “working together with
Republicans and Democrats”. Do not be fooled! Vote Straight Ticket Republican.
See you at the Trump Rally, and then at our meeting on Wednesday!
Still not tired of winning!